information clause on the processing of personal data
In accordance with the arlicle 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 20161679 of 27 Aprilż016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95l46lEC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as Regulation, we inform that:
Administrator of your data is IT Fashion Polska Properties sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Moliera 2/4, 00-076 Warsaw. At any time, you can contact with our Data Protection Officer in matters of protecting your personal data by the contact form on the website (www.tarasnafali.pl/pl/kontakt), by e-mail email@example.com, by phone number +48 (22) 122 12 99 or by the writing to the address of our office at ul. Moliera 2/4, 00-076 Warsaw
a. As an administrator, we will process your data:
i. for marketing purposes based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been carried out before your withdrawal of consent.
ii. for analytical purposes, including in particular better selection of services to the needs of our clients, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, as well as building up knowledge about our clients. All above are in compliance with our legitimate interest.
iii. for the fallowing purposes: offering you online products and services (direct marketing) and matching them to your needs, i.a. profiling. All objectives mentioned above are incompliance with our legitimate interest.
iv. to conclude and perform a sales contract
b. Right to object
I. You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time.
We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate you that we have a valid legally justified grounds to your data which are prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to determine, assert, or defense claim
II. At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing . If you exercise this right - we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
c. The period of data retention
I. The data process for direct marketing purposes of our products and services will be process until you object (to their processing for this purpose) or until we determine that the data its outdated.
II. In the event of concluding of a contract , we will store personal date under the contract for 10 years for natural persons and for 5 years for legal persons.
III. Data processed based on the consent given by you, will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
i. the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
ii. the right to rectify (amend) your data;
iii. the right to delete data, limit data processing;
iv. the right to object to data processing;
v. the right to data portability;
vi. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
This Cookies Policy defines the rules for storage and access to information on the devices of the User using cookies to provide on-line services requested by the User, by IT Fashion Polska Properties Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-076), at ul. Moliera 2/4.
Administrator - means IT Fashion Polska Properties z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-076), ul. Moliera 2/4, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Warsaw, the capital city, 12th Commercial Department, under the KRS [National Court Register] number 0000626270, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5242804561, Regon [National Business Registry Number]: 364871260, which provides on-line services as well as stores and gains access to information on the devices of the User.
Cookies files (so-called cookies) - mean computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, through which the User uses the web pages of the Service. Cookie usually contains the name of the web page, from which the "length of life" of cookie comes from (i.e. the time of its existence), and accidentally generated unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to a web page.
Service - means the web page, under which the Administrator holds the web service, acting in the domain www.TransNaFali.pl
Device - is an electronic device, through which the User gains access to the Service.
User - means an entity, which in accordance with the rules and regulations of the law can be provided with on-line services.
The purposes of using Cookies
- Necessary to operate the Service - are necessary for the proper functioning of the Service, allowing the User to navigate and use its elements. For example, they can memorize the previous operations (e.g. open texts) when going back to the page in the same session.
- To improve performance - gathering information about how the Users use the Service by providing information on visited areas, time spent there and encountered problems, e.g. error messages. This allows the Administrator to improve the operation of the Service.
- Advertising - provision of advertisings corresponding to the interests and limiting the number of a displayed advertisement.
Types of used Cookies
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Device of the User. These files allow to identify the software used by the User, and adjust the web page individually to each User.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: stored on the Device of the User and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow to download any personal data, or any confidential information from the Device of the User.
- Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the Device of the User and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of the browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the Device of the User. The mechanism of the permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data, or any confidential information from the Device of the User.
- The User has the possibility to limit or switch off access of Cookies to its Devices. If this option is used, using the Service will be possible, apart from the functions, which, by their nature, require Cookies.
The possibility of specifying the conditions of storage or access by Cookies.
- Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatic acceptance of cookies. The User can independently and any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access to the Device of the User by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User with the web browser settings or by the service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic support for Cookies will be locked in the web browser or there will be information on their use on the Device of the User every time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Use can remove Cookies any time, using the functions available in the used web browser.
If, after reading this Cookies Policy, you have additional questions, please contact with Rezerwacja@TarasNaFali.pl.